ATLANTA – Jackson Spalding added 18team members in the fourth quarter of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 to serve the growing needs of long-term and new clients.
“We’re excited to welcome our newest JSers,” said Trudy Kremer. “They bring diverse talents to our clients and teams and are all-around great people, too. Each brings a slightly different, but highly sought-after set of skills in creative, digital marketing, social media
, and communications.”
New JSers include:
- Colby Bowles – Formerly a social media strategist at ServiceMaster, Colby works on the Mattress Firm
account in our Dallas office.
- Mason Brown – Mason joins the Jackson Spalding digital marketing team after six years running his own digital design business.
- Caroline Carver – Formerly a student at the University of Alabama, Caroline is a member of our events team, working for a variety of clients including Delta
Air Lines, Toyota and Kilpatrick Townsend.
- Susie Cha – A University of Georgia graduate and Omnicom Grady Fellow, Susie works on the Chick-fil-A team in our Atlanta office.
- Emily Clack – Formerly a student at the University of Alabama, Emily works on the Coca-Cola team in our Atlanta office.
- John Copponex – Formerly at the Nebo agency, John joined the JS Atlanta team as a designer working primarily on Delta Air Lines.
- Talia Elder – Talia joins our Atlanta team as a receptionist, scheduler and Vice President of First Impressions.
- Selden Hunnicutt – Formerly with Edelman, Selden brings a background in Latin American Studies & History to her work on the Toyota and Coca-Cola
teams in our Atlanta office.
- Brandon Kinzel – Formerly a financial analyst at Amware Fulfillment, Brandon works with our finance team in the Atlanta office.
- Jennifer Kosmitis – Formerly a communications specialist at Arkansas Children’s Hospital and United Airlines, Jennifer works on the Delta Air Lines
account in our Atlanta office.
- Jelissa Lee – Formerly an engineering services team leader at iVision, Jelissa works on the IT team.
- Sarah Marshall – Formerly a public relations manager at RealPage, Sarah works on the Interstate Batteries team in our Dallas office.
- Stephen Neslage – Formerly in program production at The Weather Channel, WXIA-NBC and WHNT-CBS, Stephen joins the Coca-Cola and Atlanta Braves
teams in our Atlanta office.
- John Nofsinger – John joined the JS Dallas team as a graphic designer, working on the Mattress Firm and Dallas Citizen’s Council accounts.
- Greg Rossino – Formerly a producer at WXIA-TV, Greg is a communications strategist for Jackson Spalding, focusing on media relations for the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention (subcontractor to ICF).
- Lisa Sills – Lisa joins our creative team in Atlanta serving clients such as Orkin, Federal Home Loan Bank and Delta Air Lines on graphic and digital design
- Louie Spivak – Formerly a student at Berry College, Louie joined the Atlanta team working on the Toyota account and writing copy for our digital team.
- Kendall Warner – Formerly a student at the University of South Carolina, Kendall works on the Mattress Firm account in our Dallas office.
About Jackson Spalding
Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected marketing communications agency. By focusing on our clients, our communities and the betterment of our people, we have become one of the largest independent marketing communications agencies in the Southeast. Today we have more than 140 full-time employees, and offices in Atlanta, Athens, Ga. and Dallas. For three consecutive years The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has ranked Jackson Spalding as the best agency to work for in Atlanta, and a top 15 company to work for in any industry.
Our client family includes Orkin, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, SCANA Energy, Google, The Coca-Cola Company, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Grady Health System, Mattress Firm, the University of Georgia and Primrose Schools, to name a few.
For more information, visit www.jacksonspalding.com.