Jackson Spalding managed the grand opening event and leveraged local, trade and national news media contacts. This was accomplished by:
- Planning an event where guests would be “Moved Beyond” by the panoramic views, innovative technology and southern hospitality.
- Working with vendors to highlight the building spaces through floral décor, balloon installation, AV and lighting set-up.
- Planning music entertainment and photo booth opportunities for guest to enjoy.
- Ensuring catering met guidelines of southern hospitality through food and beverage selections.
- Securing government and community leaders to provide remarks, including Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, President and CEO of the Cobb Chamber of Commerce Sharon Mason, President and CEO of the Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce Katie Kirkpatrick, and President and CEO of Braves Development Company Mike Plant.
- Collaborating with TK Elevator to create a tour of the building that would be exciting for both media representatives and guests.
- Featuring TKE’s new brand messaging and colors through the digital Save the Date and email invites.
- Providing media relations support through storytelling and outreach out to local, trade and national media outlets for pre-event and day-of interviews.
- Creating a run of show to ensure vendors and speakers were prepared for the event.
While the grand opening was a part of the larger market entry plan, our goal to celebrate the opening with our community partners and establish a positive media buzz was achieved.
Total Event Attendance
Here's the JS team that "Moved Beyond" opening TKE's North American headquarters in Atlanta.