ATLANTA – Jackson Spalding welcomed seven new team members to its Atlanta, Athens and Dallas offices since May, expanding capabilities in graphic design, media relations and digital marketing.
“Because we work together as a team, finding, selecting, and retaining core talent is a priority of Jackson Spalding” said Glen Jackson, co-founder of Jackson Spalding, an independent marketing communications agency. “With every new team member, our focus is always on better serving our clients and meeting their needs with intelligence, creativity and results.”
Additions to the Jackson Spalding team include (in alphabetical order):
- Meg Carey – A graduate of Auburn University, Meg is a graphic designer for a wide range of clients in our Atlanta office.
- Steven Harrell – Formerly the Director of Communications for the Dallas County Medical Society, Steven works primarily on the Mattress Firm team in our Dallas office.
- Lindsey Kudaroski – Lindsey splits her time between Chick-fil-A, Orkin, SCANA Energy, and the National Primate Research Centers. She recently graduated from the University of Georgia with her Masters in Journalism and Mass Communications and is based in our Athens office.
- Meagan Lewellyn – Formerly an intern with The Richards Group, Meagan works on the Mattress Firm and Interstate Batteries accounts in our Dallas office.
- Tony Verre – Tony is a digital strategist in our Dallas office and focuses heavily on the Mattress Firm content marketing and social media marketing. With more than 10 years of experience in digital marketing strategy, Tony worked as the Director of Search Strategy for Rockfish.
- Catherine Holden – Formerly with an agency in Columbus, Ga., Catherine serves as a graphic designer and studio artist in our Atlanta office.
About Jackson Spalding
Our client family includes Orkin, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, SCANA Energy, Google, The Coca-Cola Company, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Mattress Firm, the University of Georgia and Primrose Schools, to name a few. The agency has won more than 40 awards in the past four years, and was named “Best Legal PR Firm” in Atlanta by the Daily Report from 2012 through 2015.
For more information, visit www.jacksonspalding.com.