- Market Research
- Brand Positioning
- Communications Strategy
- Content Strategy
The most valuable aspect of strategy is not always deciding what to do, but what not to do. Great strategy limits distractions. It creates accountability. It allows for year-over-year comparisons. Just like looking through a telescope: it creates focus.
- Visual Identity
- Graphic Design
- Content Creation
- Print + Multimedia
- Photography + Video
We believe the creative process should always begin with a curiosity for human behavior and empathy for our clients and their customers. By using that formula as a guide, our work creates connective tissue between people and brands.
- Public Relations
- Event Marketing
- Crisis Management
If you want your voice to be heard in a crowded space, you need to speak smarter, not louder. The same rings true for brands. Feeling the pain of people not receiving your message? Communication cures.
- User Experience
- Social Media
- SEO + SEM
Audiences own brands. In fact, they carry them around with them in their pockets every day. Digital devices are the most direct and consistent way brands can connect with their audiences. If it has a screen, we can transcend it.
We are fortunate to collaborate with some incredible brands.
We have deep experience in a wide range of industries.
The JS List
Just a few facts about JS so you can get an idea
of how we think and work.
- We seize every day like it’s the first day we opened.
- We want to work with brands that inspire us.
- We’ll always give it to you straight – even if it’s tough to hear or means less revenue for us.
- We’re suckers for themed costume parties.
- We love solving problems more than we love marketing.
- We tend to challenge our own thinking.
- We own the agency. That means there’s no parent company holding us back.
- We feel that vulnerability shows strength.
- We may not always have the answer, but will always go find it.