ATLANTA – Jackson Spalding has welcomed eight people to its Atlanta and Dallas teams since January, expanding capabilities in graphic design, information technology, media relations, marketing and human resources.
“Our success comes from hiring truly exceptional people, and this group underlines that tradition,” said Bo Spalding, co-founder of Jackson Spalding, an independent marketing communications agency. “They have been here just a short time and are already benefiting our clients and our workplace. We are truly fortunate to have them here.”
Additions to the Jackson Spalding team include (in alphabetical order):
- Rodney Anderson – Formerly a network engineer at Benchmark Brands, Rodney heads information technology services.
- Will Belcher – Formerly at TMC, a media startup in Abu Dhabi, Will serves clients including Alostar Bank, Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta and Kilpatrick Townsend.
- Callie Corley – Callie works on the Primrose Schools team, which benefits from her news reporting experience at WBRC Birmingham FOX6.
- Emily Jennings – Emily is a Human Resources specialist. Previously she sourced high-tech professionals at Elev8 Hire Solutions.
- Matt Johns
– Matt serves in Dallas on the Mattress Firm and Interstate Batteries teams. His previous focus was transportation advocacy and lobbying communications.
- Katie King – Formerly a feature writer for the Jones County News and a communications coordinator for Camp Grace, Katie works on the Primrose team in Atlanta.
- Kim Nogi – Kim supports Primrose Schools as well as The Coca-Cola Company. Formerly she managed marketing and communications for The Westminster Schools.
- Joe Williams – Formerly an account coordinator at advertising/communications firm Howard/Merrell in Raleigh, N.C., Joe works primarily on the Rollins team.
About Jackson Spalding
Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected marketing communications agency. By focusing on our clients, our communities and the betterment of our people, we have become one of the largest independent marketing communications agencies in the Southeast. Today we have 120 full-time employees, and offices in Atlanta, Athens, Ga. and Dallas, TX. For two consecutive years The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has ranked Jackson Spalding among the top 10 Atlanta workplaces with fewer than 150 employees.
Our client family includes Orkin, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, SCANA Energy, Google, The Coca-Cola Company, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Mattress Firm, the University of Georgia and Primrose Schools, to name a few. The agency has won more than 40 awards in the past four years, and was named “Best Legal PR Firm” in Atlanta by the Daily Report from 2012 through 2015.
For more information, visit www.jacksonspalding.com.