ATLANTA – Jackson Spalding, an independent marketing communications agency, has welcomed six employees since July, adding talent to the 20-year-old agency in Atlanta, Dallas and New York City.
Growing the team to 120 professionals, the new additions to Jackson Spalding include (in alphabetical order):
- Claire Butterworth
– Formerly a senior account executive at MCA Public Relations, Claire will be working primarily on Mattress Firm and MP2 Energy in our Dallas office
- Brandon Davis
– Formerly a Business and Environment reporter and Social Media Director for
The Daily Tribune News
, Brandon will be working primarily on Delta Air Lines in our Atlanta office
- Emily Edwards – Formerly an intern with Chick-fil-A, Emily will support projects for The Coca-Cola Company and Primrose Schools in our Atlanta office
- Kelly Lassing – Formerly a digital media intern with Guide 2 Athens, Kelly will work on our Chick-fil-A and Primrose Schools teams in our Atlanta office
- John Marsicano – Formerly an intern with Code and Theory, John will work with the Mattress Firm, Interstate Batteries, Google, Monogram Residential Trust and MP2 Energy teams in our Dallas office
- John Tucker – Formerly a staff writer for
, in Durham, N.C., and has contributed to publications including
The Washington Post
Los Angeles Times
The Village Voice
, John will work primarily on the Toyota Motor Sales team from New York City
“There is nothing more important to the future of Jackson Spalding than hiring and retaining the best young talent in our markets, and all of these individuals fit the bill,” said Brian Brodrick. “We are proud of our growth in all markets and to add our first full-time JSer in New York City.”
Jackson Spalding’s presence in New York City kicked off in March as the firm’s public relations work for Toyota Motor Sales expanded from the Southeastern region to the full East Coast region.
About Jackson Spalding
Jackson Spalding was founded in 1995 with a vision to be the most trusted and respected marketing communications agency. By focusing on our clients, our communities and the betterment of our people, we have become one of the largest independent marketing communications agencies in the Southeast. Today we have 120 full-time employees, and offices in Atlanta, Athens, Ga. and Dallas, Tx. For two consecutive years The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has ranked Jackson Spalding among the top 10 Atlanta workplaces with fewer than 150 employees.
Our client family includes Orkin, Toyota, Delta Air Lines, Chick-fil-A, SCANA Energy, Google, The Coca-Cola Company, Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Mattress Firm, the University of Georgia and Primrose Schools, to name a few. The agency has won more than 40 awards in the past four years, and was named “Best Legal PR Firm” in Atlanta by the Daily Report from 2012 through 2015.
For more information, visit www.jacksonspalding.com.